For a truly sustainable living environment, we offer a range of renewable products to ensure your property doesn’t necessitate high energy demands.
These renewable home products are designed to work seamlessly with your final Eco home design. We work closely with you to find the best possible solution for your living needs, and have a range of options to fully equip your home for the future. These include:
- MVHR (mechanical ventilation heat recovery)
- Solar thermal heating systems
- PV (photovoltaic) along with battery storage
- ASHP (air source heat pumps)
- GSHP (ground source heat pumps)
- Underfloor Heating (low temperature)
- Intelligent controls
Each of our alternative energy home products deliver the highest, most efficient performance possible. Whether your home is SIPs-based or a modular design, these essential renewables will ensure your home provides a sustainable home life for many years to come.
For more information on our renewable home products, or to discuss your Eco home construction in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex or Cambridgeshire simply contact us today.